Infant Baptism, in the Catholic tradition, is a Sacrament of Initiation. This means parents or guardians are introducing their child to a faith community and asking that community to welcome that child. As a parish community, we want you to prayerfully consider your decision and to learn as much as you can about the awesome responsibility you are considering. Are you ready to make the commitment to actively participate in the faith you are choosing for your child?
If your answer is yes, please contact the parish office at (714) 962-3333 or email@example.com to begin the Baptism process.
More information about Baptism for infants and children (ages 6 and under) can be found below:
- Requirements for Catholic Baptism at Sts. Simon & Jude
- Frequently Asked Questions about Baptism
- The Rite of Baptism at Sts. Simon & Jude
- Information on the Role and Selection of Godparents
- Catholic Update Article: Baptism, Our Lifelong Call
- Catholic Update Article: What are Sacraments?
- Parish Registration Form
- Baptism Information Form
- Godfather Form
- Godmother Form
- Baptism Checklist Form
Photography by Cathy LaFever