Friday, October 27
Saturday, November 4
“All Packed and Ready to Go” - In Colman Hall from 2:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. (You will be out in time for 4:00 p.m. Mass)
The Sts. Simon & Jude Pastoral Care Ministry to the homebound, sick and bereaved, would like to invite you to an informational workshop. Come and have your questions answered:
* If I am homebound, who do I call for a Pastoral Care Minister to bring me Holy Communion?
* What is hospice?
* When do I ask for Anointing of the Sick? Why isn’t it called the Last Rites anymore?
* How do I begin to plan a Funeral Mass or Service?
* Who do I contact first when my loved ones dies? Funeral Home or church?
* Can I be cremated? Where can I be buried? Is burial at sea allowed?
* Can I preplan with a Funeral Home, Church or Cemetery?
Saturday, November 4 & Sunday, November 5
Sunday, November 5
Mass of Remembrance - During the 11:15 a.m. Mass. In preparation for The Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed, please come by the Hospitality Area after each Mass on the weekend of October 21/22 or October 28/29, to inscribe your loved one’s name in the Book of Remembrance.
Click here to view our complete calendar of activities.