The Mens' Club meeting is the third Thursday of each month starting at 7:30 P.M. in the Community Center.
The Men's Club is dedicated to:
- Service to our Parish and Community
- Study of scripture, civic and social issues of the day
- Social activities that promote:
- Fraternity among men of the Parish
- Fellowship among families
- Funds for worthwhile projects
- Fun for all involved.
To promote and perpetuate camaraderie among men of the Parish. To support spiritual needs of men of the Parish such as funding Men's Bible Study. To foster and promote programs designated by the Pastor as necessary for the Parish. To promote and perpetuate the social life of the Parish. To raise funds and support worthwhile Parish projects. To serve and support the SSJ Parish community (Ministries, organizations, families and individuals) with physical and financial assistance. Support other community programs.
- Each general meeting includes a meal cooked by the Men's Club Members, refreshments and a special guest speaker. (except August and December)