Goes Virtual 2020
54th Annual Fall Festival – Goes Virtual
October 2 - 4, 2020
We’re sorry we can’t physically be together this year, but we’ll be spiritually
connected as we bring the FUN to you VIRTUALLY!
What’s a virtual Fall Festival? It’s a fun way for our parish family and neighboring communities, near and far, to continue our tradition of joyful fun even if we can’t be together in person! It will include activities for children, adults and families to enjoy from home and events that you can participate in through live-stream and Zoom technology. Stay tuned for more details!
Click the links below to join the fun:
• Sponsors – be a key part of the fun and the success of Festival!
• Friday, October 2nd Virtual Events – Coming Soon
• Saturday, October 3rd Virtual Events – Coming Soon
• Sunday, October 4th Virtual Events – Coming Soon
• Faith & Service – Coming Soon
• Photos & Guestbook – Coming Soon
• Festival Store – Coming Soon