- We believe that education should be Christ-centered and reflect the authentic teachings of the Catholic Church.
- We believe that every person is a child of God worthy of love, respect, and dignity.
- We believe that Catholic faith and values should be modeled through our choices, actions, and the service we give to others.
- We believe a Catholic school exemplifies the integration of faith and morals with right conduct and charitable actions.
- As Catholics we believe that Jesus is present body, blood, soul and divinity in the consecrated host.
- We believe that all instruction integrates Catholic values and academic excellence.
- We believe that parents/guardians, as the primary educators of their children, are assisted by a partnership that exists among parish, school and community.
- We believe children learn in a variety of ways and should be afforded multiple opportunities to develop individual abilities and talents.
- We believe that continuing evaluation and improvement of the curriculum is essential to the development of an effective educational program that promotes a life-long love of learning.
- We believe that staff development is an on-going process to promote professional growth and to enhance teaching techniques.
Social and Emotional Development
- We believe mutual respect is an absolute priority within the school community.
- We believe each student is a unique child of God whose self-worth should be continuously fostered.
- We believe an environment where children are emotionally and physically safe promotes learning.
- We believe in the importance of developing in the child the concepts of self discipline and respect for others.
- We believe in physical learning activities that promote the physical growth of each child.
- We believe that children need to be taught good nutrition, proper hygiene, and healthy life styles that promote the total development of the child.
- We believe establishing and maintaining a healthy and safe environment is everyone’s responsibility.