Welcome to Sts. Simon & Jude Catholic School! Inspirational faith formation and a challenging curriculum combined with the efforts of devoted and gifted educators are the hallmark of our school. Our mission is to instill in our students personal excellence, academic proficiency, and Gospel values within an active parish-centered community extending to the community at large. Our curriculum recognizes individual differences in gifts, abilities and learning styles.
What does Sts. Simon & Jude School provide to our families?
- Academic excellence as evidenced by our outstanding standardized test scores
Faith-filled instruction that focuses on Catholic beliefs and traditions, student liturgies and Christian service projects to foster further awareness and develop global citizens
- Compassionate and caring credentialed teaching staff whose primary concern is the commitment to educate the whole child spiritually, academically, social/emotionally, physically, and globally
- Full-time credentialed teachers for our outstanding enrichment programs in art, music, physical education/nutrition, Spanish and technology
- Diversified Education providing additional assistance and small-group instruction for students with exceptional needs
- Full-time registered nurse and Counselors from Outreach Concern
- Technology Center (Windows Lab) for weekly instruction, SMARTBoard interactive white board technology and student computers in every classroom
- 1:1 student technology program utilizing Chromebooks and iPads
- Secure, parental online access to monitor and examine your student’s grades and academic progress through Sycamore Education
- On-site extended care that provides a safe and positive atmosphere for our students
- Exceptional inter-scholastic athletic program for students in grades 5 through 8
- Academic and athletic summer sessions
- Student leadership and award opportunities through Student Government, Academic Award Programs, Annual Scholarship Awards and Christian Behavior
- Recognition Awards
For 47 years, Sts. Simon & Jude School and its students have excelled in all areas including Christian service, academics, performing arts and athletics. SSJ students continue to become California Junior Scholastic Federation members, and often move on to leadership roles as well as merited athletes in their respective high schools.